2010年4月22日星期四


Enough . Enough !
all the thing is over !
is end ady 6 months .
.
you have your sweet life now ~
pls, dont make me think back all the memory !
i ady forgot ! i dont want think back !
why ?
Why still want me to think back all the memory !?
Why still want to write all the memory !?
.
Pls, dont think back all we memory !
You got HIM . You got a new memory with HIM !
.
im so sorry before i do like that with you . at here sorry for you !
I Hate You, Ya ! all already pass, is before .
i never chat with you is i "gam gai" . so sorry i can't do it and pls forgive me !
And thanks you . You let me grow ! real ...
.
You make me never belive LOVE and the PROMISE !
ya, i wont promise all when i cant do the thing right now !
i still cant belive have a trust love in the world !
.
ME and YOU is End . we 2 year relationship is ended at 6 months ago ...
the memory is time to Disappear ....
I Love You is End at 4 months before !
Ya, that time im broken heart and i hate you so ...
Pls, i dont want to think back WE memory . i'll feel so sad !
At that time you vote for him, may well be right ..
.
.
.
this post no any means, pls when you see this dont angry ...
just want said for you, WE memory is time to Disappear !
start a new memory with Him ...
you never sorry with me . that say sorry that one is me ! sorry .
For you ... Someone
Here, i wish you 2 happy anytime .